For inquires, write-ups, story rights and film scripts, please contact Us:
- No CommentsThe moment was frozen, people began to crawl out slowly to have a view. Rebecca remained in the car, her head on the steering. The scream from the first viewers astonished her. Nelson had fallen
- No CommentsA pet name for her ran into his heart at once, ‘Becca, oo…Rebecca. Rebecca, there you are.’ She was shaking like him too. ‘Yes, uuuhm, there is a trash over there to be picked.’ She
- No Comments‘Mum’s off the boo….book, my father is in jail and now I stay here almost five yea…years now with a man who feeds me unless I feed his cat.’ Mrs. Pearl blew and laughed at
- No CommentsRebecca’s parents thought she was simply being a wimpy teenager as she kept to her room from that day till Sunday, before the dream. The preposterous dream. Rebecca only flossed and wore a robe over
- No CommentsHotel Intercontinental One story that would have had a beginning yet could have ended with a beginning.
- No CommentsACT V, SCENE I Two maidens, the last of the onlookers in front of Kanu’s compound satisfy themselves with the day’s gossip. MAIDEN 1: I will not believe this if not that I was here.
- No CommentsACT IV, SCENE I Okorgbule has again sharpened both spear and matchet, his neck, ankle and elbow talismans dangle at the eave of his thatched hut. He hears the loudest drums of Afia and sways