For inquires, write-ups, story rights and film scripts, please contact Us:
Address: 92 Olu-Obasanjo Rd. Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Tel: +234 (0)816 800 4403
- No CommentsMesothelioma patients and their loved ones can seek financial compensation for diagnostic and treatment costs, travel, pain and suffering, lost income and other expenses associated with a diagnosis from asbestos exposure. Compensation options and amounts
- 8 CommentsThe Nigerian Government has declared Friday Feb.22 as Work-Free Day to enable Nigerians prepare for the rescheduled Presidential and National Assembly Elections on Saturday. Minister of Interior, Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau (rtd), made the declaration in
- 3 CommentsThe National Coordinator, Presidential Support Committee, Senator Godswill Akpabio has demanded that considering the accomplishments of the President Muhammadu Buhari – drove organization in office, Nigeria has no other preferable option over to give him
- 16 CommentsSubsequent to completing fourth at the simply closed 2019 Africa U-20 Cup of Nations (AFCON) in Niamey, Niger Republic, there are solid signs that authorities of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) will update the Flying
- 15 CommentsA grassroots development in Nigeria, We The People of Nigeria, has found a way to guarantee that the presidential decision planned for Saturday, February 23, 2019 isn’t just free, reasonable and tenable yet additionally serene
- 17 CommentsOut of the more than 70 million individuals that speak to the working populace in Nigeria, just 8.41 million of them are as of now making commitments into the Contributory Pension Scheme. The 8.41 million
- 18 CommentsA Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt has requested that the sacked Rivers State factional Chairman of Rivers All Progressives Congress (APC), Ojukaye Flag-Amachree will be attempted and indicted in absentia, whenever found liable.